childbirth prayer for safe labor and delivery

O Lord Mighty in Power thank you for the gift of your Son Jesus who gives us everything we need. As I go to deliver this baby oh God let your presence fill the hospital let your glory cover the whole neighbourhood like water covers the sea.


Pin On Quotes

Almighty Father in heaven Help us be courageous after nine long months of a healthy pregnancy.

. Psalm 5522 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you ESV Psalm 563 When I am afraid I put my trust in you NIV Psalm 612 When my heart is faint lead me to the rock that is higher than I ESV Psalm 91 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I am at one with all creation. Grant a safe delivery Lord I ask and help me to be strong and courageous in Your Name Amen.

I belong to you and I am safe in your hands. Dear Lord I am full of joy and gladness. I am now in the Sweet Presence of God.

When I am pregnant I am the queen of worry but this prayer puts me at ease and reminds me that God is in control. As my child comes out of my womb I pray that you grant me safe delivery free of worries and fear. I am your child.

O Lord I make the day and time of my baby delivery a mystery to all enemies of my safe delivery in Jesus name. You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast because they trust in you. Prayer For Safe Labor And Delivery.

Prayer for Labor and Safe Delivery. Fill my heart with the assurance that you are full of steadfast love for me. Psalm 512 NIV 17.

Prayer for protection during pregnancy prayer points against miscarriage prayer for safe delivery of my baby prayer for a pregnant woman about to deliver prayer points for my unborn child deliverance pregnancy prayers prayer point for fruit of the womb scripture for labor and delivery. I rejoice at the birth of my sondaughter. Bless me with the strength I need right now and ensure a safe and smooth labor process.

Thank you for this new baby and thank you for my body which is capable of bringing another child into this world. A Prayer to St. In your mercy may I find peace.

Oh Lord make my body like the body of the Hebrew womenGrant me speedy and sweatless delivery in Jesus name. 13 Powerful Prayer points for safe delivery. An amazing miracle of creation has occurred in my life.

Isaiah 263 NIV I pray these verses bless you. Dear Father I praise you because You are the giver of life. As I lay my hands upon my womb my prayer for labor is that the mercy and protection of God Almighty locate my baby.

My Father I dedicate my unborn baby. I sit in the spirit and the nearness of the God of my Being. Only the power of the Holy Ghost can calm them down.

Dear God I bless You for the joy that this child will bring to the world. Oh Lord Your mercy prevails over every judgment remove sorrow and bitterness from my pregnancy and delivery in Jesus name. Im writing letters to my unborn child.

150 Genuine Wishes for a Safe Labor and Delivery. Watch over me during delivery and allow my child to be born under the best circumstances. Prayer for Birth of a Child.

Turn your face towards me and give me peace. Prayer points for safe delivery tags. PRAYER POINTS FOR SAFE DELIVERY.

Sovereign Lord soothe me with your calming grace in this time of labor. Dear God please allow me to have the endurance that comes from you and keep me safe. Please bless this baby with the health happiness and strength they will need to grow into a strong boy or girl.

Im so in love already. O Lord I know that you can do everything. Today I ask for your mercy and protection in the birth process.

Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen. Surely Lord you bless the righteous. This experience has been humbling yet empowering.

You surround them with your favor as with a shield. My child was born. In this state of peace I know my true being.

Dear God thank you for the miracle of life. Lord God of all possibility take charge of my delivery day be with me in the delivery room be the unseen midwife be the Doctor at the delivery ward. They are some of my favorite scripture for labor.

Your word says you have done all things well Pregnancy and childbirth are times of considerable uncertainty doubt and fear. Prayer for Courage During Labor and Delivery. Find this Pin and more on Pregnancy labor delivery by Diane Tuttle.

Let me deliver safely without operation in Jesus name. 2 Powerful Prayer For A Healthy Pregnancy And Safe Delivery. And her water broke and is currently in labor I just can not believe it Im in shock she was due March 24th its all just happening so fast makes me want to get off my ass and start prepping for my baby please say some prayers for a safe delivery.

Lord you said that I will not bear children doomed to misfortune for they will be a people blessed by the Lord. All these prayers for healthy pregnancy I pray through your Son Jesus name. In your mighty name Amen.

Gerard for Safe Delivery O great Saint Gerard beloved servant of Jesus Christ perfect imitator of your meek and humble Savior and devoted child of Mother of God enkindle within my heart one spark of that heavenly fire of charity which glowed in your heart and made. You have heard and answered my prayers for safe birth and I thank you for that. You will have joy and gladness and many will rejoice at his birth WEB Version Prayer.

John 1621 Isaiah 6523. This is a good prayer to pray as a novena as a mothers due date approaches. Prayer for Answered Prayers.


Pin On Tucker J


Pin On Christian Motherhood


Pin On Birth Encouraging Words


Pin On Catholic Life In Our Times Designs By Birgit


Pin On Pregnancy


Pin On Faith Scripture Quotes


Pin On Pregnancy Labor Delivery


Pin On Healthy Living Tips


Pin On Fitness


Pin On Pregnancy


Pin On St Jerard


Pin On Birth Affirmations


Pin On Motherhood


Pin On Birth Em


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Pregnancy


Pin On Baby Zang


Pin On Kristen S Shower


Pin On Baby

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel